2018 Election Information
- Democratic Primary Election Date - Tuesday, June 26, 2018 (Polls Open: 7 am until 8 pm)
- Early Voting for the Democratic Primary - Thursday, June 14, 2018 through Thursday, June 21, 2018 (Early Voting Polls Open: 10 am until 8 pm)
- Voter Registration & Party Change Deadline - Tuesday, June 5, 2018 is the last day to register as a Democrat or change your registration to the Democratic Party in order to vote in the June 26, 2018 Democratic Primary. Please note: You must be a registered Democrat to vote in Democratic Primary elections in Maryland.
- Online Voter Services - You can register to vote, request an absentee ballot, change your party affiliation, and update your address online: [ CLICK HERE ].
- Map of District 20 - You can see a map of Maryland District 20 at this link. The district contains Takoma Park, most of downtown Silver Spring, and parts north stretching through neighborhoods like Woodside, Indian Spring, Four Corners, Woodmoor, Colesville and more.
In 2006, I managed
Jamie Raskin's first campaign for the State Senate:
"Thank you for the amazing sleepless commitment you have shown to this 'impossible' quest for a year. People will come to study your work in managing an insurgent progressive campaign that everyone agrees has been unprecedented in Maryland state legislative races."
- Jamie Raskin
9/14/06 - 2 days after his primary victory in his first State Senate campaign