1. Request a Mail-In Ballot by October 20 - Due to the pandemic, this year's election will be very different from past Maryland elections. Many election day polls have been eliminated, so we are urging voters to request mail-in ballots. Unlike, during the primaries, you will not be automatically mailed a ballot -- you must request a mail-in ballot by 10/20/20 [ HERE ]:
2. Sign the Envelope That Comes With Your Ballot *
3. Then Mail Your Ballot Back (No Postage Needed) *
4. Or Drop Your Ballot In a Box by 8pm on November 3.
Here are nearby options for Silver Spring & Takoma Park voters:
Blair High School - 51 University Blvd East
Springbrook High School - 201 Valley Brook Dr
White Oak Rec Center - 1700 April Ln
Silver Spring Civic Building - 1 Veterans Pl (Open By 9/30)
Takoma Park Community Center - 7500 Maple Ave (Open By 10/1)
* NOTE: If you received a ballot by email/Internet, the process is slighly different: 1) You will need to sign an oath on a separate sheet of paper to send back with your ballot, and 2) you will need to provide postage stamps for your mailing.
By Authority: Friends of David Moon. Chair: Marlana Valdez. Treasurer: Usman Ahmed.